At the John Flynn Private Hospital Birth Centre our modern and comfortable facilities have been designed with you in mind to cater for all birthing options.
We want you to feel right at home...
- Childbirth and parenting program.
- Spacious and comfortable birthing suites.
- Waterbirth option available (with consent by your Obstetrician).
- Private and spacious suites which each include your own personal ensuite, TV, mini fridge and WiFi access.
- Special Care Nursery (for sick or premature babies greater than 34 weeks gestation).
- Peaceful, landscaped gardens accessible.
- Deluxe Ocean View Suite Package.
- Access to our exclusive Maternity Terrace – A beautiful, peaceful place for new parents to relax and enjoy the serenity and sweeping views of our stunning coastline.
Offering exceptional support...
- Your choice of Obstetrician
- Paediatricians on-call 24 hours.
- Lactation Consultants to guide and assist nursing mothers with any breastfeeding concerns.
- Radiology, pathology and pharmacy services available.
- Tours of the Birth Centre - conducted every Saturday afternoon at 3pm.
- Physiotherapy and massage therapists - available to aid your comfort and relaxation.
- Mother and Baby Clinic – provides professional support and education for families with babies 0-6 weeks.
Come in for a Tour
Families are welcome to come in and take a personalised tour of the Birth Centre every Saturday at 3pm (except Easter Saturday). No appointment is necessary.